Sunday, September 16, 2007

smiley riley






Our boy is doing well during the day with Miss Diane and the other kids. When J drops him off in the morning, the kids excitedly holler “Baby Riley’s here!” and gather around to give him kisses on his feet (Diane’s germ control measures, which we appreciate). Riley enjoys the attention and gives his fans lots of smiles. His nickname at daycare is Smiley Riley. When I pick him up, he’s usually outside with the other kids, waiting patiently for mama to come and feed him his dinner. When he’s not sleeping or eating, he enjoys his swing and playing on the boppy pillow or in the bouncy seat.


After 4 weeks back at work, I’m doing much better at adjusting to my hours away from my son. It’s good to know that he’s
in good hands and having fun while I’m gone.

Shelby

No comments: