Sunday, January 27, 2008

going to work with daddy

Last Friday Diane our childcare provider took a personal day and Shelby needed to work and also study for her CTP exam. This meant that Daddy had the great joy of taking his boy in to work for the second time in the week. For the morning Riley was actually at Grandma Betsy's house. Here's a shot of Riley and Betsy from about a week earlier:









I went to Betsy's for lunch and then took Riley back to the office. My patients absolutely love having our boy in the office. He, being the extrovert that he is, loves it as well. All sorts of new friends to hang out with! On Monday he spent a lot of time in the Pack and Play happily playing with his toys. On Friday he needed a little more attention. So I put a fleece blanket down close to my adjusting table and gave him some toys:



A happy boy. A happy Daddy too. I love having him in the office and wish I could have him there every day. Of course I wouldn't get much paperwork done, but work would be a lot more fun. We'd save a ton of money too... Oh well.

It's funny, I knew I would love my kids when I had them, but I had no idea I would enjoy spending time with them so much.

I love my boy!


Jonathan

No comments: