Friday, June 26, 2009

in the office with daddy

One of the upsides of self employment is that if we have no daycare on any given day I can just take Riley into work with me. My boss loves to have him there. Actually, so do my patients. Some of them have even asked me to call them in the past to let them know he'd be there.

As he's gotten older it's been more fun in a lot of ways. The biggest is that he "helps" me do my job. This time he actually "helped" me adjust every patient that came in. My patients get a real kick out of it. He also helps me by bringing ice packs to all of my patients who need to be iced. Really fun stuff. Here are some pictures:

Chiropractor of the future?















The Doctor performs an adjustment
















Patient of the present...
















At the end of the day we had a couple of special patients come in. First was our babysitter Laura who Riley always enjoys spending time with. He played with the lights while she played along.

The lights in Daddy's office



Lastly, Gramma Betsy came in. You'll see a separate post about his day with her. His reward for being such a good boy all day was to get a chance to "drive" her car while Daddy shut the office down. Here's a picture of Betsy, her dog Jessie and Riley:

Driving Boy















I love having my boy in the office with me. I wish I could take him in every day. Of course that would mean I would NEVER get any paperwork done...


Jonathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Like Father like Son"