Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dagmar's Baby Shower

My friend Dagmar is one of the first people that I met when I began attending CTK back in January, 2002. In the past six years, we have seen each other through 30-something singleness, marriage and now babies. Dagmar's due to give birth to her first child next month. I had the joy of hosting her baby shower!

We had 13 adults and 5 children in attendance and it took some kitchen & dining room redesign to accommodate the celebrants. Now I know the maximum number that we can host at one time!



















Sebastian was a trooper for being the only male in attendance!









Dagmar had lots of help from the little girls:












She had lots of advice from the moms too...









We had a great time and Dagmar collected some serious baby booty!









Shelby

No comments: