Saturday, October 18, 2008

fall leaves

Today, Riley and I did the toddler version of the pub crawl -- the playground crawl. We headed to the neighboring town of Melrose for said fun and while we were there, found a great pile of leaves to play in:














This was last years picture... he was just about to turn 6 months:














Here he is pointing at the tree and saying "Tee!"














I love fall...the trail running is superb and of course the colors are amazing here in NE. I like the crisp mornings and warmer days. J, as everyone knows, severely dislikes the winter. I'm hoping that a boy who loves to play outside will show him the fun side of the season.

Meanwhile, Riley's all outfitted for winter with snowsuit, boots and gloves and I'm on the hunt for the perfect toddler sled...suggestions anyone?

Shelby

No comments: