Thursday, August 30, 2007

riley’s newest pal

Going back to work has caused a delay in this blog, but I wanted to post pics of Zacchaeus Zivan who was born on August 19. He is the younger brother of Zipporah (Zippy) Zivan who you have seen on our blog previously (4/26 & 6/28). We visited Jon and Oil in the hospital the day of his birth where Riley got a first glimpse of his new bud:









We shared a chocolate cigar with his proud parents:









Family shot (sans Zippy):









We took a few more shots last Saturday when we took a meal over to them. I like this pic of the kids -- Zippy looks like she’s making a comical remark to Riley, who is looking bug-eyed:








The boys:









We foresee a day in the future when Riley and Zac along with Nathanael, Asher & Joseph will be playing tag in the sanctuary, snagging treats in the fellowship hall and teasing their many female peers for entertainment.

Yep, it'll be here before we know it. I'd better go get another cuddle from my boy while he still lets me indulge myself..

Shelby

No comments: